Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Freebies!

Grab some freebies designed by me for the latest issue of For Keeps Creative Scrapbooking magazine - you can find them here: http://pridepublishing.com.au/fk/downloads.htm

and I did some work for a magazine called Parties 4 Kids
You can download the invitations I designed for them here:
http://www.pridepublishing.com.au/partiesforkids/index.html

Comments on "Freebies!"

 

Blogger Jan said ... (11/22/2006 2:08 AM) : 

Just to let you know, the last few times I've been to the For Keeps site, I've gotten a 404 error on the downloads!
I see several other downloads on the Parties site, but no invitations -- I must be blind this morning! :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/22/2006 3:53 AM) : 

On the For Keeps site I couldn't get the first two links to work for some reason. Have you tested them by any chance? All of the others worked fine. These are great by the way. Thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/23/2006 12:33 AM) : 

Thank you for the wreath and flower templates! Too cute!!

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (11/23/2006 9:06 AM) : 

I emailed them to let them know their links were broken. Hopefully they'll get them fixed soon.

Kim

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs