Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tinsel Treats for you!


Tinsel treats for you this holiday season!

Download the free sample
HERE (bestsharing) OR
HERE (4shared)

Purchase the entire set
HERE at Scrapbook-Bytes.com

Comments on "Tinsel Treats for you!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/18/2006 7:25 AM) : 

thank you!!

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (11/18/2006 11:45 AM) : 

Just tried and the link is working fine for me. There is sometimes a small delay before the download window opens after you click on the "download" link on the Bestsharing page.

Kim

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/18/2006 2:24 PM) : 

Every time I click Download at Best Sharing, it goes to 'The page cannot be displayed' no matter how many times I click Download. Even tried it at two different times day today but still no luck. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/18/2006 5:41 PM) : 

Nopers.. wont download for me either.

Getting error page after I click.. and I have never had this problem with BestSharing before. Hmmmm?

Thanx for the cool share. I hope to get it tomorrow.

:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/19/2006 9:52 PM) : 

Thank you for sharing this nice little tree.

 

Blogger paintingsiggi said ... (12/16/2006 6:40 PM) : 

Oh, these are cute. Thank you so much for sharing!

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs