Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Thanks :)

Thank you for all the well wishes and suggestions I recieved. I maybe should have clarified that I live in Australia so some of the suggestions wont work for me :)
I was a daycare provider for 5 years but the rules are very different here and I can only have 2 more children in addition to my own so the $ means I lose money not make it
DH is still job hunting as am I so wish us luck :)

Comments on "My Thanks :)"

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (11/15/2006 8:56 PM) : 

I've got ALL my fingers & toes crossed for you all Shelleyrae!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/16/2006 1:18 AM) : 

Thinking of you, Shelleyrae! I do wish you luck!

Cindy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/16/2006 4:15 PM) : 

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hang in there and just keep looking. We just went through this in the U.S. My dh was out of his field of work for almost 3 years. We lived on a 1/3 or less of what he was making. It was very difficult but we survived.

I send you good wishes and luck!

Lil B

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs