Friday, January 19, 2007

Kudos to My CT Team

I have to tell you my CT team is just awesome! They are creating some fab layouts - take a look here: http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=12081

So thank you to
Kim
Lori G
Olga
Mareen
JoAnn

and my current Guest CT's
Kelly
Brenda
Serena

If you are interested in a Guest CT spot - let me know :)
scrapabyt @ optusnet.com.au

Comments on "Kudos to My CT Team"

 

Blogger Serena said ... (1/20/2007 1:09 PM) : 

Okay! Before I faint in sheer happiness, I've Got to be mistaken.. who's this very lucky Serena??


(she has a lovely name.. ;) )

 

Blogger Serena said ... (1/20/2007 1:16 PM) : 

Uhm.. okay, color me embarrassed!! My computer has been down so I'm trying to catch up and was caught offguard! Should have done some research first! Hee. You mean the lovely Serena Thomas! :)

Congratulations!!

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (1/20/2007 4:24 PM) : 

Fabulous layouts everyone!

Kim

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs