Sunday, January 14, 2007

Digital Sticker Tutorials

The SBB tutorial section is undergoing renovation - I have no conrol over it but I have tutorials to share so I thought I would post them here for you in the meantime :)
They walk you through creating a doodle and then making that doodle into a sticker.
They are in PDF format so you need a PDF reader (free from adobe.com if you need it)

Downlaod the tutorial for Digital Image Pro/Suite HERE
Downlaod the tutorial for Photoshop CS2 HERE

I hope you find them useful :)

Comments on "Digital Sticker Tutorials"

 

Blogger Pooh Bear said ... (1/15/2007 9:39 AM) : 

Thank you so much for the Tutorial. I've been learning a lot about my program (DIP) and I've used it for years.....

If all else fails.... read instructions...lol

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/16/2007 12:14 AM) : 

I've been wanting to learn how to do this. Thanks!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/17/2007 7:42 AM) : 

Thx for the tutorial.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/17/2007 3:49 PM) : 

those tips are very helpful - thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/02/2007 1:19 PM) : 

Thank you for this! I have elements but will try and adapt.

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs