Friday, November 24, 2006

Shhh be very very quiet..





Sneak into my store and get a head start on your sale purchases before my official sale starts on Friday!
25% off everything instore (discount will be applied at checkout)

Layered templates, DIP grunge brushes, Kits and more!

Comments on "Shhh be very very quiet.."

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (11/24/2006 3:15 PM) : 

Speak up! I can't hear you! :D

Kim

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/24/2006 3:40 PM) : 

I bought 4 & 5 a few minutes ago & can't wait to use them.

Rhoda Jayne

 

Blogger Andrea Cox said ... (11/27/2006 5:27 AM) : 

Hoping one of you ladies can help. I'm in need of a DIP tutorial on layered templates. Is there one out there? I'm doing this for a project and would love for one of you to shoot me an e-mail if you know of a link and I'll explain what it's for then ;)

Thanks!
Andrea C.
andrea@scrapforums.com

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs