Wednesday, March 28, 2007

40% OFF!

Its spring cleaning time!
Til March 31st get 40% off everything in my store!
Use the code SR_SWEEPinDEAls3

Its the perfect time to pick up any of the PNG+ or PSD template sets, or my newest kit Lyrically Speaking!

Don't miss out!

SHELLEYRAE's STORE

Labels:

Comments on "40% OFF!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/29/2007 6:15 AM) : 

Tsk - the word sale should never be mentioned anywhere near a freebie. (shaking head) I got so excited at the word sale that I ran off and forgot to say thank you. So (hanging my head in shame and scuffing my toe)I'm sorry that I forgot. Thank you these latest goodies look wonderful!!!!!
: D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/01/2007 2:46 PM) : 

What a great deal! I have been wanting to play with the layered templates and your discount let me get several. Thank you so much!

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs