Monday, March 26, 2007

Stitched Circles for DIP/DIS Users ONLY

More cleaning out of my HD. Here are 6 different stitched circles. Stitches and holes are on separate layers. Just recolour to suit. These are suitable for DIP/DIS ONLY. The file will open in other programs but will be flattened.

Download PNG+ for DIP ONLY HERE

Comments on "Stitched Circles for DIP/DIS Users ONLY"

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (3/27/2007 1:59 AM) : 

Thanks so much for the stitches and other great stuff here!

Lisa

 

Blogger Jan said ... (3/27/2007 2:43 AM) : 

thank you so much for sharing! :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/27/2007 12:14 PM) : 

Thank you so much. I love DIP but sometimes feel that if I don't learn PS I'll be left out of the loop. It's hard to find DIP templates but since finding your blog I feel a little better. I'll be checkng back often.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/27/2007 3:58 PM) : 

These are so great! Thanks!

 

Blogger MaryEllen said ... (4/11/2007 2:58 PM) : 

thanks these will certainly be used!!

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs