Friday, December 01, 2006

How great is kimlizzy??


Well great is the obvious answer!

She knows I'm a big fan of Tracey Anns Designs but also knows that with dh out of work I had no money to spend at her sale so she insisted - she is very scary when she is insistent lol- on giving me an early Christmas Present and sent me some paypal $ to grab a bargain with.
Here is the layout I made with the Flip Flop Duo I bought :)

Thanks Kim :)

Comments on "How great is kimlizzy??"

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (12/01/2006 4:12 PM) : 

My pleasure SR. Enjoy! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/01/2006 7:04 PM) : 

What a great friend you have!
Layout turned out great!
Rachel (Calif/USA)

 

Blogger Pam Healy said ... (12/03/2006 12:00 PM) : 

How cool is Kim?! Very nice gesture...
and a cute LO result!! TFS, SR!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/11/2006 1:23 AM) : 

yes, Kimlizzy is great! I'm so glad she gave you such a nice gift.

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs