Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Get organised with the Digital Image Library

Kim and I often get asked about the library and I have to admit I think its is terrific for organising elements but sadly I no longer use it because with over 100GB of Elements I maxed out its memory lol.
I've switched to ACDSEE but I still recommend that you use the DIP library because its easy to use and well integrated with DIP - unless you have over 100GB of elements.
Kim and I often also get asked about how we cateogorise things - well Kim is lazy lol so she keeps hers to the bare minimum but here is my list - it might give you something to start from if you are looking for it.
Its a TXT file you have to download because the list is too long to post, but Ive attached a series of screenshots below as well.
DOWNLOAD LIST HERE

and in case you hadnt seen it there is a tutorial at SBB on using the library - ist a bit old but still useful.

Comments on "Get organised with the Digital Image Library"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/06/2006 3:29 AM) : 

THanks for the list! I use the new program that is out, but still am having trouble with categorizing. This list will be great help. Thanks!!

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs