Monday, September 25, 2006

Freebie and a Question!

Freebie Posted by Picasa

I need ideas for a DIP tutorial topic for SBB's TidBytes December issue. I'd like something seasonal - what would you like to see a tutorial on? Post a comment with your suggestion :) In fact any ideas for tutorials you want to see that Kim and I havent covered yet would be appreciated.

Then you can download this free tictactoe layered template HERE

Comments on "Freebie and a Question!"

 

Blogger Alma Townsend said ... (9/25/2006 1:19 PM) : 

Kimlizzy,
Check out my blog, you've been tagged! Its just a fun little one :)
http://almadesigns.blogspot.com/2006/09/ive-been-tagged.html

Alma

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/25/2006 2:42 PM) : 

I think ornaments are the thing. How to make difrent kinds of scraped ornaments. Like tags ect.

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (9/25/2006 4:17 PM) : 

My computer totally crashed this morning. I don't know when I'll be back on board. May not be until late next week. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/25/2006 10:42 PM) : 

You know, the ornament thing has me thinking that it woudl be fun to do layered templates in all different ornament shapes. Kind-of a do-you-own-ornament thing. Also, I would really love knowing how to selectively flock certain picture edges so that they really looked dimensional and like they had been flocked with snow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/25/2006 11:05 PM) : 

Saxon's idea about ornament templates are great...How about a snowglobe tutorial for DIP? Or how to bulge photos so they look like round ornaments?

Cindy

 

Blogger Jan said ... (9/25/2006 11:44 PM) : 

Hmmm - I'd like to know which filters (and/or which plug-ins) to use to get certain effects -- like the metallic look necessary for an ornament hanger, made to look rounded. Or what filter/plug-in to use to achieve the look of confetti & streamers for New Year's.

 

Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (9/26/2006 7:01 AM) : 

Thank You for the cool Tic Tac Toe template

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/26/2006 1:25 PM) : 

thanks for the tic tac toe template love it . and I have to agree I would love to see a tut on making realistic ornaments

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/26/2006 2:55 PM) : 

Thank you very much.

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (9/26/2006 4:39 PM) : 

Where's my realistic lace tut? :P

Kim

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/02/2006 3:40 PM) : 

How about a snowglobe tutorial? Something along the lines of this, but for DIP? http://www.escrappers.com/snowglobe.html

Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/16/2006 4:45 PM) : 

This is very different, and i like it. Thanks

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs