Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sneak Peek!

Sneak peek at DIPStax Collection 2 - this is one of 6 double page layouts in the collection Posted by Picasa


Hopefully they will be available tomorrow! Let me know if you would like to see more double layout templates.

Comments on "Sneak Peek!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/23/2006 1:58 AM) : 

Yippee!!! So few people make double page templates. I will be one of the first to purchase them. Keep up the great work, you're making my work A LOT easier :-).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/25/2006 11:54 PM) : 

I get very excited about double page templates - love to see more.
Thanks

 

Blogger heather said ... (8/28/2006 11:37 AM) : 

used to always do double pages when I paper scrapped but stopped with digi and miss it - these would help me if they can be printed out 2 x A4 sizes.

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs