Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blinkie for you!

Here is a blinkie for all you DIP Divas'!
Right click and save it to your computer.
Please don't direct link.

**We can't get blogger to show a good preview
but the downloaded one is fine.**



Comments on "Blinkie for you!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/16/2006 10:21 PM) : 

Ahhhhhhh! A home at last! Can I get you ladies something to drink? Mind if I take my shoes off and scrunch my toes in the carpet? Y'all are DIP Godesses, as far as I'm concerned. This is #1 on my blog reads now. Thanks for everything!!

 

Blogger DIP Diva's said ... (8/16/2006 11:16 PM) : 

Come on in and make yourself at home. Shelleyrae would like a Lemon Ruskie and Kim would like a Gin and Tonic with a slice of lemon. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/17/2006 3:28 AM) : 

Love it!! Already ready put it in my siggie!! You guys are great!!

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs