Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Freebie

Freebie! Posted by Picasa


Download it HERE

Comments on "Freebie"

 

Blogger Joan said ... (8/23/2006 7:13 AM) : 

Hi Shelleyrae, nice to see you again. I belong to the picture it group, and saw your comment on there regarding your blog. We exchanged software a few years ago and you sent me DIP9 and I have been using it ever since, but am thinking about upgrading to the newest one. I sort of lost interest in scraping, but want to start again this winter.

I like your freebies on the blog.

Take care

Joan - Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

 

Blogger Valerie Vaughn said ... (8/23/2006 8:04 AM) : 

hey miss SR and kim! just happened to stumble across your blog! didnt even know this was here!cant say how much i'm LOVIN these staxs! GREAT GREAT work!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/23/2006 8:38 AM) : 

This is amazing! I've never done a double page before. Wonder how I'll print it out??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/23/2006 11:53 AM) : 

This looks great. Thank you so much.


Michelle

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/23/2006 4:57 PM) : 

wow, what a georgeous LO!
Thanks a bunch!

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (8/23/2006 7:34 PM) : 

This is my first double page template...can't wait to try it! Thank you : )

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs