Monday, December 17, 2007

Free Recipe Quickpage!


From the 15th to the 19th during the Holiday Sale - not only is my store 40% OFF, and can you get a huge designer collaboration kit with a min $10 purchase - Im running a Holiday Recipe challenge!

During the Holiday recipe challenge Im offering all those that post and a mini kit that matches the designer collab kit -you can go HERE to be involved!

And as a BONUS, this quickpage using Seasonal Spirit is my recipe contribution and I decided to offer it as a freebie this week!


Download it HERE (password is fred)

Comments on "Free Recipe Quickpage!"

 

Blogger . said ... (12/22/2007 6:39 AM) : 

OMG this is gorgeous!!! PLEASE advertise it on my website DigiScrapDepot.com all my visitors will love your work and all traffic interested in you will go directly to your blog.

Please check us out.

Vicky
Owner
Administrator
DigiScrapDepot.com

I think im a fan LOL -beautiful work!

 

Blogger Helena said ... (1/02/2008 5:31 PM) : 

Ooh, I like the quick page! Just beautiful!

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs