Monday, September 04, 2006

New Tutorials and a freebie

Tutorial Freebies Posted by Picasa

I just posted three new tutorials for DIP at scrapbook-bytes.
Rotate, Flip, Skew and Straighten
Creating a Photo prong (no plugin)
Creating a Line Art Stamp
Just for blog readers you can download these 5 .png miscelleanous line art stamps HERE - learn how to make your own in the Creating a Line Art Stamp tutorial

Comments on "New Tutorials and a freebie"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/05/2006 1:16 AM) : 

Thanks so much for all the freebies! They are really cute and I can't wait to use them.

 

Blogger Mara said ... (9/05/2006 2:04 AM) : 

great tutorial, as far as I read, I will try soon as possible.

 

Blogger Carrie said ... (9/05/2006 3:27 AM) : 

Nice! I love the sunflowers. Thank you.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/05/2006 8:15 PM) : 

Lovely stamps !
Thanks !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/17/2006 5:38 AM) : 

Thank you for sharing!! Lovely work for a beginner like myself!!
Mary K.

 

post a comment
Top DigiScrap Blogs